Have you thought about being coached to improve your resume and your performance during an interview and what it entailed? As a successful coach of 100’s and 100’s of educators over the last ten years, let me give you a brief overview of my approach: (1) free review of your resume and cover letter; (2) free 10 minute telephone in-take conversation; (3) schedule and conduct virtual one-hour one-on-one coaching sessions depending on client’s needs. The following is a brief summary of what takes place:
1. Review of Your Resume (no charge)
2. 10-minute In-Take Conversation (no charge)
a. What position(s) are you seeking?
b. How long have you been applying for jobs? How many jobs have you applied for?
c. How many first-round interviews have you had? Second-round? Beyond second-round?
d. What do you think the problem might be in not moving on in the process?
e. Information regarding fee; scheduling; brief feedback on resume; answer additional questions
3. Coaching Sessions (clients determine their needs and how many sessions they want)
- Review and edit resume and cover letter; how to prepare for an interview; and begin analyzing and crafting response to “Tell Us About Yourself”
- Finalize and practice response to “Tell Us About Yourself”; strategize answers to 10 to 20 of the most frequently asked questions.
- Analyze what your future supervisor is really looking for.
- Mutually create your narrative that emphasizes your strengths and neutralizes any potential weakness.
- Do mock interviews and get constructive feedback.
- Learn strategies and tactics on “how to close the deal” and negotiate salary.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-423-0240.
Register for my next 90-minute virtual workshop: “Inside Secrets to Getting your Leadership Job” on March 10th. Only $50. Participation is limited to 20 registrants.